Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Movin' On Out!

I have decided I would like to move. I'm honestly not too hung up on where, just so long as I can find a job that does not depend on seasonal tourists for the majority of the customers. The constant flux has finally wore me down. I'm tired of dealing with it. And though I'm sure we'll have a kid before we move, working in a facility that caters to families while dealing with infertility and trying to conceive is just more than anyone should have to bear.

I've set a goal of five years. By 2015, I would like to be living in a decent 3 or 4 bedroom home with a nice sized, fenced-in yard. For work, I would prefer to be doing something I enjoy and that doesn't stress me out, or even better, be a stay-at-home mom, though that's probably just a fairy tale thought. People who can do not realize how lucky they are. It takes a shit-ton of money coming in and I just don't believe we'll ever be that lucky. Anyways, I would settle for something I don't like if I had to. It's not like I believe I will ever get to raise horses or get to do this blog as a living or anything. I've spent my life doing what I need to do to keep on keeping on so I will be surprised if that aspect is different in five years.

So there are quite a few more blogs on the way. I have yet to type up the fun I had on last GNO. It's written and sitting here though I'm not sure if I will be able to get it up tonight or not. I have a lot do. I also have yet to even write up a blog about the great mother-daughter day I had the week before last. Hopefully, if the stuff doesn't make it up tonight it will be up on Wednesday. I'm not making any promises though! Life is full of twists and turns and who knows what Wednesday might actually bring. Fingers crossed for a calm day of Sevier life though.

No comments:

Post a Comment