Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Some Reviews

Not a whole lot to put here. Just gonna throw out some comments I had on some things.


After a horrible day yesterday, Alex and I went to Carino's in Pigeon Forge. We had a nice young server named Zack. Like all the Carino's servers, he is quite capable of writing his name upside down. I'm not sure why they started doing that. It is interesting though and always sends me down the thought path of how well I would write my name upside down. (I don't think I would do it well.) As far as servers go though he was nothing spectacular, just a kid trying to make money. We didn't expect more mind you, but sometimes ya get a professional server. You know the type, the ones who serve for a living because they're just that good at it. Zack was friendly and attentive though. We lacked for nothing. The food was of course amazing. I got my usual, the Bowtie Festival. So yummy! Bowtie pasta, chicken, roma tomatoes, bits of bacon in an italian cheese sauce....perfection. Alex had a Tuscan pizza thing and ate most every bite. So definitely worth stopping in there.


I recently watched "Did You Hear About the Morgans?," starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant. It was cute and had some funny moments. I liked the concept better the first time it was done in "For Richer or Poorer," starring Tim Allen and Kirstie Alley. They had a better chemistry than Parker and Grant did and the entire movie played out a lot better. Otherwise it was the exact same movie. A city couple on the verge of divorce needs to go in to hiding in the country. Life is hard there. They hate it. Something allows them to use their skills from their jobs in the city. They find love for each other again. Seriously, exact same.


K. That's all the reviews for today! Enjoy your Sevier weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment