Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Marc Anthony Hates Me!

I was talking to Alex about this today and decided it would be fun to blog about. :)

This morning, I went into the bathroom to start getting ready for the day and turned on the radio, just like I do every day. It was on Star 102.1FM and the Marc, Kim, and Frank Show was on. Kim was gone today due to her son having a tonsillectomy. Marc and Frank were discussing Google Instant, the new way Google brings results to you faster by predicting what you are typing. Having just experienced it myself the night before, I left my thoughts about it on the Marc, Kim, and Frank Facebook page, just like their commercial says to do. I went on and finished getting ready.

Later at work, I was responding to a Facebook message and got curious about my Google Instant comnment. I clicked on over to the M,K,&F page and found that my comment had been deleted. I'm not sure why. It was in no way offensive, said nothing bad against or towards anyone, and was relevant to the conversation. It's not the first time this has happened either. For reasons unbeknown to me, comments I left about the topic have been deleted. I've always had a feeling about who was doing it. Now, I think I know. For those of you who don't know, Marc is very into photography. I remembered seeing some of his work online sometime and was wanting to take another look. However, I couldn't find the site. So yesterday morning, I sent him an e-mail asking if he still had a site for his photography. No response was received. When you're that into your hobby and someone asks about it, wouldn't you be excited to show it off? The lack of response and multiple deletions of comments has led me to believe Marc Anthony does not like me, maybe even hates me. I'm not sure why he does.

Now, I'm not one of those crazy people who who's gonna swear off the show or the station or anything. I still enjoy the show...well, I normally enjoy the show. Today's was not the best, but I'm hoping it's just because of the football mania they were feeling. I did miss Kim. She's a presence the show needs. If the show goes the same way tomorrow, next week I will be listening to my iPod in the morning, at least until Kim comes back to get her boys to shape up. Anyways, I won't swear off the show. I don't know him and his issue doesn't change me. I just think it's weird and hateful for no reason. Just sayin'!

 

If you have any guesses, please share them in the comments or on my facebook page: Sevier Life by Sevier Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment