Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today

I tested today. Another BFN. I wasn't gonna be too bummed about it though because was supposed to be an awesome day. Alex and I headed out to the court house this morning to get legally married. Apparently it's not as easy as it use to be. There's not a Justice of the Peace there to marry you. Alex had to go to work so we ended up not getting to get married today. We are going to wait until Saturday since we know where to go then.

Other then that, I also had my cable turned back on. I had canceled it forever ago, but they called me with an offer that I could not refuse. Two guys came out and got everything set up with minimal interruption of the day. They were both very nice. 

I had one more thing I was looking forward to and that was the arrival of my Droid X. I didn't have to wait long. Within about 15 minutes of the Charter guys leaving, the dogs started stirring again and I knew someone was here. I met the Fed-Ex guy at the door and got my brand new toy. I have been playing with throughout the day (while watching TV). Androidforums.com has been a huge help. They have all the tips and tricks and side-steps and best widgets/apps/programs for the X listed. So I have spent quite a bit of time on there.

I did end up going back out today. We decided to make tacos, but yesterday we forgot the tortillas so I went out to Wal-Mart to grab some. OMG. There was a ridiculous amount of tortillas to choose from! I am not good with making those kinds of decisions. I stood there for, no kidding, like five minutes, picking up different packs, looking at prices, comparing sizes. I finally just picked one that seemed like a good size and that was it. Honestly, there doesn't need to be that many choices when it comes to tortillas. A flat round disk of appropriate size is all that's required

No comments:

Post a Comment